- We are a private specialist clinic
- We believe that our fees are reasonable and reflect the high standard of care that we provide
- Our fees reflect what is recommended by the AMA for specialist consultations
- Individual consultation fees will vary depending on the services provided within each consultation
- We don’t bulk bill
- Accounts are payable on the day of your consultation
- We accept cash, EFTPOS or major credit cards (Not American Express)
- Our services are not claimable through private health insurance
- To claim a rebate from Medicare, a valid referral from your GP or specialist is required
- We offer online Medicare claiming on the day of consultation. You must have registered your bank details with Medicare prior to the consultation. For details visit Medicare.
- We aim to meet the needs of each child that seeks us out, and do this by setting aside time to meet with your child and family. Many children will have waited a long time to see the specialist.
- Please remember that the scheduled appointment time has been reserved for your child to see the Paediatrician
- We will send a SMS reminder for your appointment
- Missed appointments and late cancellations will be subject to a cancellation fee
- If you are unable to attend an appointment, you must let us know by midday 24 hours prior to your appointment. This gives us time to offer the appointment to other children who need support.
- Failure to notify the clinic will be considered a Late Cancellation and will incur 50% of the consultation fee
- Future appointments will not be made until this fee is paid