kudos paediatrics was founded by Dr Kim Drever. She had worked at several paediatric practices but believed that there was a better way to help families. She wanted the freedom to spend the time needed with each family. This would allow her to do justice to the complexity of children and the issues they and their family faced.
Kim is gathering a group of likeminded professionals to work with her at kudos. All the team have the same values and vision and work together collaboratively. Everyone at kudos is passionate about what they do and want to make a real difference to children and their families.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Paediatrician with an interest in behavioural and developmental issues or complementary skills
- A particular interest in helping vulnerable children
- Possess a dynamic personality
- Believe in a team based approach
- Have a relaxed communication style
- Feel comfortable talking to families about difficult, sensitive and challenging issues
- Aligned with the kudos ethos
- Would like to work in the Melbourne Eastern suburbs
- Interested to work in a practice that shares knowledge
- Excited about being exposed to other likeminded individuals
- Happy to establish relationships with other professionals caring for the same children
If you fit the bill and want to make a real difference to children and their families, apply now to join our growing team.