We understand that choosing the right Paediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. At kudos we don’t just believe in Compassionate Medical Care, we live it every day. We want to make sure that every visit is a positive experience for you and your family.
Your Paediatrician will listen carefully to your concerns and questions so that they can understand your child better. They will take notice of your intuition as you know your child best. You bring vital insights into how your child has developed and where they are at this particular time in their development.
How To Make An Appointment
- Call us on 8658 9660 or Make An Enquiry online
- You need a referral from your GP before you make an appointment with us. This will enable you to claim from Medicare.
- GP referrals are usually valid for 12 months
- After 12 months you will need to see your GP for a new referral
- You will need a new referral letter for a new problem
- Download and complete our Patient Registration Form
- Return the form to us before your appointment:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Fax through to 03 7000 5080
How To Get Here
- We’re located on Level 1 at 50 New Street, Ringwood
- We’re in the office building next to McDonalds on the corner of Maroondah Hwy and New Street
- There’s 3 hour parking across the road in the Coles carpark.
- If required, we have access to under-cover disability car parking. Please call us beforehand.